Olive oil for hair
The vast majority we have in the kitchen, but there are many more uses to give. Hence, today we focus on olive oil for hair. Because it can also do a lot for our hair. If you still have not dared to use it, sure that from today everything will change, with the advice we give you.
Olive oil for hair is one of the main basics. More than anything for all the ingredients and components that it has. It will be perfect for our scalp as well as for the hair in question. Now you will enjoy both its benefits and the uses we can give it. Are you ready to discover it?
The benefits of olive oil for hair
Before moving on to the uses of olive oil for hair, we will have to know why it is one of the basic ingredients. So, we need to know the benefits of it. So you will have much more clearly why start using it now.
- It has vitamin E and numerous antioxidants, so that thanks to it, our hair will grow much stronger and, of course, healthier than we think.
- If you have battered or very dry hair, then the regenerative properties will make it look silkier looking.
- We have mentioned vitamin E, but it also has vitamin C. It will stimulate collagen for strong hair. While vitamin A will make us talk about cell-type regeneration. Two other essential vitamins in olive oil for our hair!
- Having damaged hair, proteins are lost from it. So, we have to try to return them to them. What better way to do it than with olive oil.
- We often complain about frizzy or frizzy hair. Well, when using olive oil for hair we will notice how it is reduced. This is because it hydrates, and a lot.
You may like: Garlic oil for hair
What does olive oil provide for hair?
There are many properties, as we have seen, as benefits or properties. But in broad strokes, we are left with the shine that will leave us in our hair. In the same way, it will also nourish the scalp and leave you great hydration. The follicles will be strengthened, so the hair loss will be less. Do you have the tips open? Well, the oil will also be perfect to finish sealing them.
How to use olive oil for hair
- Massage from the scalp to the tips: To be able to nourish the hair well, we need a good massage. We will start by throwing a few drops of the oil and applying them on the scalp. In a very soft way, we will give the massage, so that the hair will also get soaked. Then, cover the hair with a towel and let it sit for 12 minutes. You will wash your hair as usual after that time has passed.
- For split ends: If you want to take care of them, you just have to apply the oil on them. It is best to apply when the hair is dry. Let it work all night and the next morning you can wash it.
- Mask with olive oil: In this case, you can mix five tablespoons of olive oil with an egg. Beat the mixture well and begin to apply it by the scalp. We will let it act for about 20 minutes. Finally, we will wash the hair as usual. It is a perfect way to nourish it.
- To regenerate the hair: With four tablespoons of olive oil and one of honey, we will have our treatment ready. You can apply it with damp hair and leave it for 20 minutes. We are going to eliminate it, washing the hair. Little by little, we will notice how the changes in the hair are more than significant.