Lavender oil is one of the most used in medicine and cosmetics because of its multiple properties. It is also one of the oils most used for aromatherapy sessions. Regular massage with lavender oil increases the circulation of the scalp, reduces hair loss, and makes the hair well and shiny. Did you know you can do it yourself at home?
Although nowadays it is possible to find it in herb stores, cosmetic stores, and pharmacies, many people prefer to prepare this oil at home. This is why we offer you here to know more about its preparation and its main applications.
Its powerful anti-inflammatory and antiseptic properties. Lavender oil works very well in providing relief from irritating scalp conditions, such as psoriasis, dandruff, itching, and dryness.
Lavender oil is a powerful essential oil. Which can be used in many forms as a natural remedy for acne.
Benefits of lavender oil on hair
Lavender oil for hair care
Natural remedies for damaged hair, eliminating dandruff, preventing hair loss, and reducing the end of the spleen. Also, people with unwanted lice or unwanted nit will benefit and use lavender oil in full. Besides, someone who is really trying to get a hair loss can be applied. To grow your hair, massage your scalp with only lavender oil. You can do this before a shower and you can see and feel the result over time.
Lavender oil is therapeutic for hair
Lavender oil has therapeutic properties. Which are essential for hair growth. When we are anxious, depressed, or stressed we automatically have a greater chance of experiencing hair loss.
Our psychological state plays a huge role in hair loss. When our body is under stress and pressure it does not work the way it was meant to.
The therapeutic properties of lavender oil aromatherapy help relieve some of the stress and help prevent hair loss and conditions related to hair loss.
It also helps promote blood circulation throughout the body (including the scalp). Which promotes strong and healthy hair growth.
Recipe for dry scalp
- 6 cedar drops
- 4 drops of lavender
- 2 drops of sandalwood or geranium
- 2 drops of patchouli
- Apply 1 teaspoon diluted 20:80 with a carrier oil to the scalp and rub vigorously for 2-3 minutes. Leave on the scalp for 60-90 minutes.
- mix 2-4 drops of essential oils with 1-2 teaspoons of your ingredients.
Recipe for oily scalp
- 6 drops of peppermint
- 4 drops of lemon
- 2 drops of lavender
- Apply 1 teaspoon diluted with a 20:80 carrier oil to the scalp and rub vigorously for 2-3 minutes. Leave on the scalp for 60-90 minutes.
- Mix 2-4 drops of essential oils with 1-2 teaspoons of your ingredients.
Hair Loss Prevention Recipe
- 4 drops of rosemary
- drops 4 of thyme
- 4 drops of lavender
- 4 cedar drops
- 2 drops of incense or sacred incense
- dilute 50:50 with a carrier oil and massage 1 teaspoon into the scalp vigorously for 2-3 minutes. Rinse. Or
- dilute 5 drops of essential oils with 20 drops of carrier oil. Massage into the scalp. Let it sit overnight while you sleep. Or
- add 10 drops of essential oils to 1 teaspoon of coconut oil and massage into the scalp. Let it sit overnight while you sleep. Or
- mix 2-4 drops of essential oils with 1-2 teaspoons of your ingredients. Massage into the scalp. Leave for 15 minutes. Rinse.